Late Night Diapers Baby Shower Printables


About a year and a half ago, I blogged about four really fun baby shower games & activities from a shower I hosted for a friend. So many of you loved the Late Night Diapers idea and I've gotten several emails asking if I had printable signs for the basket of diapers that are more gender specific than the navy & yellow printable that I previously shared. Ask and you shall receive!


I now have six different color combinations for you to choose from for the Late Night Diapers printable sign! 
And you can choose a larger printable:

or a smaller one:

To get the pdf of the large printable Late Night Diapers signs in all six colors, click {here} and for the smaller printable signs, click {here}.

Have no idea what I'm talking about? Check out the original post {here}!

Have a great weekend everyone!